Tuesday 21 May 2019

Social Life - The continuing adventures of Space Dorg


Yes, I realise that (the appeal for) this medium is probably very niche, particularly now the novelty has worn off, but I can't stop drawing it.

Dear Reader, the feeling of release is immense, you should try it yourself - depicting your daily life in cartoon form, it's far more therapeutic than simply writing it down. You could start your own comic strip and then, because your artistic skills are so much more advanced than my own, yours will really take off. I'll have to try to pretend not to mind when you achieve massive success for your own comic adventures! Then you can thank me when you win a prize, and everyone will say - who is that?

Ahem, anyhoo:





Our conversation (mostly) passes the Bechdel test







That's not the case with my old pals, though


David Bow-Wow-Wowie

What other art form has the power to lift, penetrate, sear through and pierce you?



No comments:

Post a Comment